Friday, April 26, 2013

About the Charlotte's Web Freebies, Printables, and Activities...

For those of you who are looking for the additional Charlotte's Web freebies/printables/activites I promised in my previous Charlotte's Web post, I promise that I will write those eventually.

For some reason, though, I feel like God is leading me in a different direction for now. I have been wanting to write some posts about phonics and make some printables for it, specifically printables to go along with Sonlight's Language Arts curriculum for kindergarten and possibly 1st grade. For whatever reason, this feels more pressing, while He is telling me to wait on the Charlotte's Web stuff.

I also feel led to write some more posts on faith and encouragement. Those will be coming soon...

I know I have made a lot of promises on here on posts I will write, and I have lots more ideas that I have never even mentioned on here. I have trouble keeping up with myself and where God is leading me, but I promise I will get to it all eventually. In His timing.

When I do finally write the Charlotte's Web posts, I will link them all together to make them easier to find. I will also link them all here for your convenience. There is a lot of free Charlotte's Web supplemental material out there. Like, a lot a lot. So when I do finally write them, they will be packed. A lot of time and research is going to go into those posts, and I promise the wait will be worth it! I could just throw up a post using just what I already have, which isn't bad, but I know there is so much more out there, and doing something just to do it and get it done is not my way...

For those of you waiting on Charlotte's Web or any of the many posts I have promised, thank you for your grace and understanding...

For those interested, here are the Charlotte's Web posts that I have written. (I will update this every time I finally write another one):

Charlotte's Web Free Printable Coloring Pages


No comments:

Post a Comment